Paul Todd the Sr. EVP and CFO of Total System Services, Inc. (TSS) Unloaded 11,900 Shares; Last Week Victoria plc (LON:VCP) Coverage

Total System Services Inc’s Sr. EVP and CFO Paul Todd unloaded 11,900 shares of the publicly listed company in a trade dated January 31, 2018. Paul Todd’s shares were unloaded at the average stock price which was $87.8, for a total transaction of $1,044,987. Currently, Mr. Paul, has rights to 47,017 shares, which accounts for 0.03% of the company’s market capitalization.

Among 3 analysts covering Victoria PLC (LON:VCP), 3 have Buy rating, 0 Sell and 0 Hold. Therefore 100% are positive. Victoria PLC had 49 analyst reports since July 30, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. The firm has “Buy” rating by Berenberg given on Tuesday, November 28. The firm has “Corporate” rating given on Tuesday, April 11 by FinnCap. The stock of Victoria plc (LON:VCP) has “Buy” rating given on Tuesday, April 26 by Cantor Fitzgerald. The stock of Victoria plc (LON:VCP) earned “Buy” rating by Cantor Fitzgerald on Thursday, July 30. The stock has “Buy” rating by Cantor Fitzgerald on Monday, June 26. The firm earned “Buy” rating on Thursday, August 4 by Cantor Fitzgerald. The firm has “Buy” rating by Berenberg given on Monday, February 20. The stock of Victoria plc (LON:VCP) has “Buy” rating given on Tuesday, April 11 by Cantor Fitzgerald. The firm has “Buy” rating given on Tuesday, March 22 by Cantor Fitzgerald. On Thursday, January 12 the stock rating was maintained by Cantor Fitzgerald with “Buy”. See Victoria plc (LON:VCP) latest ratings:

30/01/2018 Broker: Berenberg Rating: Buy Old Target: GBX 950.00 New Target: GBX 950.00 Maintain
28/11/2017 Broker: Berenberg Rating: Buy Old Target: GBX 950.00 New Target: GBX 950.00 Maintain
28/11/2017 Broker: FinnCap Rating: Buy Old Target: GBX 925.00 New Target: GBX 925.00 Maintain
22/11/2017 Broker: FinnCap Rating: Buy New Target: GBX 925.00 Reinitiate
20/11/2017 Broker: Berenberg Rating: Buy Old Target: GBX 800.00 New Target: GBX 950.00 Maintain
16/11/2017 Broker: FinnCap Rating: Under Review Under Review
24/10/2017 Broker: FinnCap Rating: Corporate Old Target: GBX 530.00 New Target: GBX 750.00 Maintain
16/10/2017 Broker: FinnCap Rating: Corporate Old Target: GBX 530.00 New Target: GBX 530.00 Maintain

The stock increased 2.25% or GBX 18 during the last trading session, reaching GBX 818. About 223,051 shares traded. Victoria plc (LON:VCP) has 0.00% since January 31, 2017 and is . It has underperformed by 16.70% the S&P500.

Victoria PLC designs, manufactures, and distributes flooring products primarily in the United Kingdom and Australia. The company has market cap of 962.69 million GBP. It also provides wool and synthetic broadloom carpets, flooring underlays, luxury vinyl tiles , hardwood flooring products, artificial grass, carpet tiles, and flooring accessories, as well as markets and distributes LVT and hardwood flooring products. It has a 60.15 P/E ratio. In addition, the firm offers logistics and unit trust services.

Among 31 analysts covering Total System Services (NYSE:TSS), 18 have Buy rating, 1 Sell and 12 Hold. Therefore 58% are positive. Total System Services has $102.0 highest and $44 lowest target. $81’s average target is -9.62% below currents $89.62 stock price. Total System Services had 103 analyst reports since July 21, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. Barclays Capital maintained the stock with “Overweight” rating in Monday, April 11 report. Credit Suisse maintained Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) rating on Wednesday, January 17. Credit Suisse has “Hold” rating and $87.0 target. On Thursday, September 7 the stock rating was maintained by Cowen & Co with “Buy”. On Thursday, January 4 the stock rating was maintained by RBC Capital Markets with “Buy”. BMO Capital Markets maintained the shares of TSS in report on Wednesday, July 26 with “Outperform” rating. The stock of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) has “Hold” rating given on Wednesday, October 28 by Topeka Capital Markets. The firm earned “Hold” rating on Wednesday, January 24 by Stifel Nicolaus. The company was maintained on Wednesday, January 24 by Citigroup. The rating was maintained by Jefferies on Monday, October 30 with “Hold”. The firm has “Buy” rating by Zacks given on Thursday, August 27.

Since August 2, 2017, it had 0 insider purchases, and 2 sales for $923,891 activity. USSERY RICHARD W also sold $666,259 worth of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) on Friday, January 26. On Monday, August 14 Todd Paul M sold $257,632 worth of Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) or 4,057 shares. TOMLINSON PHILIP W sold 220,974 shares worth $14.07 million.

Total System Services, Inc. provides payment processing, merchant, and related payment services to financial and nonfinancial institutions in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and internationally. The company has market cap of $16.48 billion. It operates through four divisions: North America Services, International Services, Merchant Services, and NetSpend. It has a 28.36 P/E ratio. The firm offers account processing and output services, including processing the card application, initiating service for the cardholder, processing card transaction for the issuing retailer or financial institution, and accumulating the accountÂ’s transactions.

Investors sentiment decreased to 1.11 in Q3 2017. Its down 0.22, from 1.33 in 2017Q2. It turned negative, as 27 investors sold Total System Services, Inc. shares while 149 reduced holdings. 54 funds opened positions while 142 raised stakes. 136.72 million shares or 0.41% less from 137.29 million shares in 2017Q2 were reported. Smith Graham & Co Advisors L P reported 73,440 shares. San Francisco Sentry Investment Grp (Ca), a California-based fund reported 36 shares. Toronto Dominion Bank holds 0.01% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 69,620 shares. Point72 Asset L P invested in 0.22% or 739,400 shares. Fifth Third National Bank & Trust accumulated 19,238 shares. Japan-based Norinchukin Commercial Bank The has invested 0.02% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Raymond James Trust Na has 0.02% invested in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 5,236 shares. Ahl Ptnrs Llp accumulated 181,296 shares or 0.21% of the stock. Moreover, State Of Tennessee Treasury Department has 0.02% invested in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Crawford Investment Counsel Inc has 0.03% invested in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). California Pub Employees Retirement accumulated 0.04% or 423,194 shares. Teachers Retirement Systems Of The State Of Kentucky holds 91,727 shares or 0.07% of its portfolio. Sit Invest Assoc Incorporated, a Minnesota-based fund reported 17,891 shares. Ing Groep Nv has invested 0.02% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Prelude Capital Mgmt Lc holds 0.03% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 4,822 shares.

The stock increased 2.21% or $1.94 during the last trading session, reaching $89.62. About 589,095 shares traded. Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) has risen 9.69% since January 31, 2017 and is uptrending. It has underperformed by 7.01% the S&P500.